- Studies have shown that professionally staged homes will sell faster and for 6 – 10% more than a home not professionally staged.
- For years home staging was considering a luxury for only high-end homes. Now, professional home staging is common place and considered by real estate agents as a critical step in getting a home ready to put on the market.
- 49% of buyers’ agents sited home staging had an effect on the buyers view of the home and 38% of sellers’ agents stated they have all of their homes staged prior to listing.
- 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- 62% of agents report either slight or great decreases in the time the property is on the market as a result of home staging.
While all of the above statistics are impressive, two additional reasons stand out
- Most Home Sellers Cannot View Their House Objectively – If you can’t see objectively, it is difficult to see the buyers point of view. Professional home staging can get your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
- Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Will Only Help Sell the Competition – Competition can be stiff and buyers have very high expectations, as well as choices. One of the keys to competing is professional staging because it creates compelling online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns prospects into buyers.
Let us help you transform your home today!