Inspire Redesign was developed to help clients create beautiful, balanced & functional spaces for both the homeowner and potential home buyer.
Inspire Redesign believes that every home has the potential to look stunning. We understand what enhancements should be made to highlight architectural details, brighten up dark spaces and increase curb appeal. Finding order & balance to each room is our specialty. Whether you are staging to sell or redesigning to stay, it is not necessary to spend a large amount of money to get amazing design. Sometimes decluttering, rearranging furniture & finding a few key accessories is all your home may need.
We partner with both Homeowners & Real Estate Agents to make the sale of your home less stressful. We know there are many factors involved in this process that are deeply emotional and time consuming. Our passion for lending a helping hand and past experience working under tight deadlines are critical components in making our relationships a success. It is our goal to help you see your home objectively from the potential buyer’s eye while still taking into account your style and functionality needs.
For clients who have recently moved into a new home or would like to refresh their existing home, we offer redesign services. Using proven interior styling techniques, we will help you create a space that is inviting, organized and most importantly, feels like the home you always envisioned. Often redesign is simply re-arranging or re-purposing furniture, considering new color palettes or adding warmth, texture & light to a space.
About the Owner
Hi, my name is Shannon Dugan. I have been passionate about home design since I was a child. I spent about as much time styling my custom Barbie house and arranging her spaces as I did actually playing. I was often rearranging furniture in my bedroom and helping friends clean & organize their own rooms. I spent many years as a little helper at the paint, wallcovering & flooring company my parents owned. As a result, I learned quite a bit about the elements of design, color palates and most importantly, customer service. As I got older, I was often aware of the design of other family homes and often rearranged furniture in my head in a way that felt more balanced. I have always taken pride in my own home, with friends & family frequently making positive comments on my interior design and discipline towards tidiness & order.
After graduating from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Interpersonal Communication, I spent 19 years working in advertising, sales & management for several large corporate organizations. After becoming a Mom of two adorable boys, it was clear to me that work needed to truly fuel my passion and allow me to share my strengths with others in a helpful & valuable way. Owning my own Home Staging & Redesign business was an obvious choice as it blended my high sense of urgency, with an eye for design, a strong ability to multi-task and a passion for helping others. I am excited & thankful for the opportunity to be welcomed in your home!
Why Hire A Professional Home Stager
- Studies have shown that professionally staged homes will sell faster and for 6 – 10% more than a home not professionally staged.
- For years home staging was considered a luxury for only high-end homes. Now, professional home staging is common place and considered by real estate agents as a critical step in getting a home ready to put on the market.
- 49% of buyers’ agents sited home staging had an effect on the buyers view of the home and 38% of sellers’ agents stated they have all of their homes staged prior to listing.
- 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- 62% of agents report either slight or great decreases in the time the property is on the market as a result of home staging.
While all of the above statistics are impressive, two additional reasons stand out…
- Most Home Sellers Cannot View Their House Objectively – If you can’t see objectively, it is difficult to see the buyers point of view. Professional home staging can get your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
- Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Will Only Help Sell the Competition – Competition can be stiff and buyers have very high expectations, as well as choices. One of the keys to competing is professional staging because it creates compelling online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns prospects into buyers.
Why Hire A Redesigner
- If you have recently moved or are looking for a refresh of your current home, hiring a professional redesigner is an effective & affordable way to transform your home. We help you see your home’s potential by making suggestions on color, organization, furniture placement and some critical accessories to create the home you have always envisioned. We know where to shop and how to efficiently source items to get the best bang for your buck. Our goal is to help you get a designer look within the budget you set with less stress